My coaching program promotes self-control, empowerment and social skills.
Coaching Kids with AD(H)D
My focus is to help your child overcome obstacles and succeed in reaching their goals. I work with your child in order to get to know them and discover their strengths, challenges, learning styles and routines. Working together with you and your child we then define and set goals and action plans to help your child achieve those goals.
- Assess social, academic, and family environments in order to understand and address needs in these areas
- Increase productivity by introducing strategies that help your child learn to organize and prioritize tasks
- Help reduce impulsivity, distractibility, and daydreaming by working with your child to find methods to stay focused and on task
- Create goals in project completion
- Determine ways to further develop your child’s talents and abilities
ADHD Coaching with Families
My focus is to help you learn about AD(H)D, give guidance and support, help navigate the journey and work with you to manage issues that are occurring or arise. With my practical suggestions you and your family can help your child define and achieve success on a day-to-day basis.
- Reduce stress on your family by working together to manage your child’s difficulties with self control, frustration, decision making, and/or social skills
- Reduce conflicts at home by teaching you effective communication techniques
- Teach you how to become a strong advocate for your child
- Improve your families quality of life